With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page) and any content owned by other companies referenced in Metalworking Tools or Manufacturing News, Jim Carr and Jason Zenger own the content on this Web site for their respective posts. It is copyrighted by the MakingChips Podcast.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on the site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014 MakingChips Podcast. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MakingChips.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we do not allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us.