We are going to introduce a segment where we answer questions each week on the podcast. This is a great way to get your specific question answered and promote yourself or your business. We prefer voice mail messages so that we can play the recording on the podcast; however, you can also leave your question in the comments on this page (scroll down or click here) or use our Contact page. If you want to leave a voice mail, please follow these instructions:
If you have a microphone connected to your computer, you can use your computer to record and submit your question by clicking the “Start Recording” button below.
If you prefer, you can call (312) 725-0245 and leave a message.
- Talk slowly.
- State your first and last name and where you are calling from (USA: city and state, International: country).
- Mention your expertise/title and company name (For example, “I’m a machinist” or “I’m the owner of XYZ Tool & Engineering”).
- Keep your question brief: less than 30 seconds.
- Please only ask ONE QUESTION per voicemail (but leave as many voicemails as you like).
- If your question is sensitive and you do not want to mention your name, please state that and we will read your question instead of playing the recording.