This week's guest, Ted Ladzinski from Motor City Spindle Repair joins co-hosts Jim Carr, Jason Zenger, and Nick Goellner to discuss ways to increase your spindles’ longevity, how to know when to replace your spindle, as well as how to use short- and long-term social media strategies to generate leads.
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!
- Nick shares this week's manufacturing news. (7:10)
- Nick introduces this week's guest Ted Ladzinski. (10:00)
- Ted shares his story on he got started in manufacturing. (12:56)
- Creating an impactful social media strategy in manufacturing. (14:18)
- Ted gives insight into creating a short- vs long-term strategy on social media. (21:00)
- Ted shares how to know when it's time to replace your spindle. (40:20)
- Tips to increase your spindles’ longevity. (48:15)