This is a good time of year to start thinking about your sales pipeline and hunting for new business. Prospecting is one of the most important things you can do to grow your business—but it’s also something that everyone hates—even salespeople. So what is the concept of “Fanatical” prospecting? How do you bite the bullet and get started? We share some tips in this episode of MakingChips. Because if you’re not prospecting, you’re not growing, and if you’re not growing—you’re not MakingChips. BAM!
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [0:20] Learn how Thomas™ can work for you
- [4:45] What’s happening in our businesses
- [5:42] Manufacturing News: Aerospace Industry Outlook
- [11:22] Why prospecting is an important piece of the sales puzzle
- [15:16] The concept of “Fanatical Prospecting”
- [18:32] Top performers utilize time blocking
- [23:37] How to start fanatically prospecting
- [26:53] Balancing prepwork and numbers
- [29:26] Why a recession is the best time to prospect
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips