Times are changing and as manufacturing leaders we need to adjust with these times. "In business if we dont change, we don't grow and we don't survive." - Robin Johnson, a change agent, with a passion for helping organizational leaders move their organizations from current to future state joins MakingChips to discuss how to become emotionally intelligent as a leader during these changing times.
Connect with us:www.MakingChips.com/contact
The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!
- Jim and Jason discuss how they are changing and adapting with their businesses through the global pandemic. (1:42)
- Jason and Jim discuss manufacturing news about the H.R. 6690 Act (5:46)
- Guest Robin Johnson explains what emotional intelligence is. (13:41)
- Robin gives insight on how to use emotional intelligence as a manufacturing leader. (15:33)
- Robin discusses the importance of having your employees feeling great about wanting to work for your business. (20:45)
- The 16 elements to emotional intelligence. (26:54)
- Robin and Jim discuss how to help nurture your employees to accept change. (28:18)
- The types of leaders you should look for to help grow your business. (34:35)
- Robin shares insight on how she got into change and development.
Mentioned on the Show: