We know that 2023 is going to be a challenge. After all, a recession is being purposefully orchestrated. The Fed is trying to curb inflation. And truthfully, recessions are a normal part of the economic cycle. Will a recession negatively impact the manufacturing industry? Or will we be left untouched? Will a recession actually lead to new opportunities for the metalworking nation? In this episode of MakingChips, we continue with our recession obsession, because if you’re not MakingChips, you’re not making money. BAM!
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [0:10] The Lean Setup Guide from ProShop
- [1:32] Is a recession being purposefully orchestrated?
- [3:03] Manufacturing News: 3M cutting 2500 manufacturing jobs
- [5:53] We share why recessions are normal
- [8:08] Why is a recession going to happen?
- [11:07] How is this impacting the manufacturing industry?
- [13:27] How can you transform your company in 2023?
- [15:24] Learn about the Industrial Buying Engine (IBE)
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips