In this week's podcast, hosts Jason Zenger, Jim Carr, and Nick Goellner share the new leadership principles and processes they adopted during 2020 to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how other manufacturing leaders can benefit by doing similar.
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
- 0:00 | Nick tells the metalworking nation about Xometry's quoting process.
- 6:20 | The hosts share recent manufacturing news, plus Nick has his own special announcement
- 13:20 | Jason explains how he focused on growing his company's core values in 2020
- 16:15 | Jim discusses the new implementations he made at CARR this year
- 18:30 | Jason recounts how he increased communication between his employees
- 21:25 | The hosts chat with Tom Kurfess of Oak Ridge National Laboratory about IMTS Spark
- 28:50 | Nick describes how his leadership team implemented new Lean practices and playbooks
- 33:09 | Jim shares the added business responsibilities he felt due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 35:00 | Jason gives details on his experience of testing positive for COVID-19
- 42:05 | Jim and Jason discuss how you can rate vendors with ProShop ERP
The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!