ChatGPT is a chatbot that is making waves in artificial intelligence. It’s not your typical chatbot that produces canned robotic answers. So in this episode of MakingChips, we put ChatGPT to the test. We asked the bot five questions about manufacturing and its answers will surprise you. Plus, we share how this AI can be useful to the manufacturing nation. Don’t miss this thought-provoking episode of MakingChips!
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [0:20] Get 25% off an annual Thomas™ subscription with code CHIPS25
- [3:45] Why Mike Payne is excited about ChatGPT
- [7:27] MakingChips is alternating guest hosts to bring different perspectives
- [7:45] Manufacturing News: Statistics about chatbots
- [9:44] Learn more about ChatGPT, its functions, and its limitations
- [12:47] Question #1: How do I lead the manufacturing company of the future?
- [14:52] Question #2: What are the best technologies for automating a machine shop?
- [16:50] Question #3: How can robots increase efficiency in a machine shop?
- [17:39] Question #4: How do you choose between a co-bot and a robot?
- [19:56] Question #5: What is the #1 podcast for manufacturing leaders?
- [20:40] Our observations about the usefulness of ChatGPT for manufacturers
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips