The Mazak event is almost here. Act now to be a part of this amazing event!
Mazak is a company that leads the way in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions including Multi-Tasking, hybrid Multi-Tasking, 5-axis, milling, turning, CNC controls and automation. Their upcoming event, Discover 2015 is one of the largest events held in the United States and is an educational, technology, and networking event manufacturing leaders won’t want to miss. How can you be there? Go to the Mazak website https://www.mazakusa.com/discover2015 and register for this event, coming up October 27-29 and November 3-5, 2015, in Florence, Kentucky.
Do you have a question or topic you’d like addressed on Making Chips? How about a guest you’d like to recommend?
Jim and Jason would love to hear from you so they can better craft the show to meet your exact needs. You can leave your question or make your guest suggestion by going to the Making Chips website - www.MakingChips.com/contact. Don’t be shy, the guys would love to hear from you!
Outline of this episode
- [1:06] The upcoming Mazak event - a valuable opportunity for networking and interaction.
- [3:05] Introduction of today’s topic: Advertising your Machine Shop on Facebook
- [5:31] Jim’s experience posting ads on Facebook for Carr Machine and Tool.
- [7:38] How Facebook ads work to target who gets to see the ad.
- [9:25] Who to target with his Facebook ads.
- [10:44] The amazing ways Facebook ads can be nuanced to hit your perfect customer.
- [11:43] The importance of using images when creating Facebook ads.
- [13:48] What is the cost of Facebook ads?
- [14:40] Jim’s success story from using Facebook ads.
- [16:25] How Jason would use Facebook ads and what his goals would be.
- [17:56] The Making Chips experiment to test the use of Facebook ads.
- [20:39] How to leave your info about topics you’d like Jim and Jason to cover on Making Chips.
Links mentioned in this episode
Mazak’s upcoming event - https://www.mazakusa.com/discover2015/
Making Chips episode about networking: www.MakingChips.com/10
Or call us at 312-725-0245
Tweets you can use to tell others about the episode
[shareable]How Facebook Ads can be used to advertise your machine shop[/shareable]
[shareable]You can target your exact customers. Find out how on this episode[/shareable]
[shareable]What are the topics you’d like to hear addressed on Making Chips?[/shareable]