As a manufacturing leader, one of the most important things you can do is hire the right people. As I’ve been working through the recruiting process, I started to realize that it closely parallels the sales process. And if you excel as a salesperson, you’ll find it easier to recruit than you think. In this episode of MakingChips, we talk about recruitment in manufacturing. Because if you can't build the right team, you’re not MakingChips, and if you’re not MakingChips, you’re not making money. BAM!
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [0:15] The Lean Setup Guide from ProShop
- [1:37] We’re building a recording space at ZENGERS
- [3:53] Manufacturing News: GM to Sink Over $900M Into 4 Plants
- [9:23] The parallels between LinkedIn Recruiter and Sales Navigator
- [13:27] The list-building and prospecting process is the same
- [14:14] Prospecting and recruiting are the same grind
- [17:43] You have to qualify prospects and recruits
- [19:33] Prospecting and recruiting are both about building trust
- [21:20] Get 25% off an annual Thomas™ subscription with code CHIPS25
- [22:28] Both sales and recruiting require extensive negotiation
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips