We’ve moved on to medium sauce and we are on FIRE. We’re in manufacturing, so the MakingChips podcast covers all things manufacturing. But we’re also human, and we value the importance of being transparent and talking about things like mental health.
So in this episode of MakingChips, we cover some of the most challenging things we’ve faced both personally and as manufacturing leaders. So as we work through Reaper & Garlic Hot Sauce to The Death Stalker Sauce, we’ll share our biggest struggles and greatest achievements. Because there will always be challenges to overcome to make chips, right?
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [1:35] The manufacturing leaders spotlight
- [8:02] The hardest career challenge Meaghan overcame
- [13:00] The biggest career challenge Tony overcame
- [15:09] Thomasnet™ Industrial Digital Marketing Services
- [15:50] The difficulty of letting someone go
- [23:45] Our favorite influencers in business
- [29:01] The Lean Setup Guide from ProShop
- [29:39] The entire world is listening: What do you say?
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips