We’re tasting our way through 12 different types of hot sauce chosen by none other than me, Tony Gunn, the Global GM at MTDCNC.com. Meaghan Ziemba of Mavens of Manufacturing also joins us as we work our way through some chicken wings.
We’ll talk about our backgrounds, how we balance life and work, and mental health in manufacturing. Balance is important, and if you don’t have it, you won’t be MakingChips efficiently, and you won’t be making money. BAM!
Connect with us: www.MakingChips.com/contact
Listen to the "guys that get dirty on the factory floor" on all major audio platforms and channels.
- [3:25] Where in the world is Tony Gunn?
- [9:03] How Meaghan and Tony got into manufacturing
- [14:49] The Lean Setup Guide from ProShop ERP
- [15:29] How Tony balances life and work
- [22:08] Mental health in manufacturing
- [27:15] The Industrial Buying Engine from Thomas™
Resources mentioned on this episode
Connect With MakingChips