Steve Pixley - Founder & CEO of AutoCrib - dives into why vending machines are the Metal Working Nation’s new best friend on the shop floor. From solving the issue of lost tools and parts to supplying a charging station for electronics, industrial vending machines will help manufacturing leaders take their businesses to the next level of efficiency and safety.
Steve first saw the need for a manufacturing-style vending machine when he worked as a salesman with an industrial supply company. When his customers kept asking for repeat orders in a short time-span, he realized that their employees were misplacing tools and parts - costing the companies small fortunes in replacement orders.
Here’s The Good Stuff!
- Industrial vending machines are projected to rise in popularity.
- The new way to manage inventory.
- Steve’s manufacturing story - from sales to automation technology.
- Solving the issue of stockouts on the shop floor.
- Helping minimize FOD: Foreign Object Debris.
- Overcoming the roadblocks to installing an industrial vending machine.
- From calibrated drill bits to police tasers.
- Vending machines are simply another type of awesome robot.
Subscribe for more manufacturing insight and inspiration every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP68...
Get more to equip and inspire you at: https://mfg.zone/2XveVIw